What do we think of this? Orders under $200 will be charged 15% of the total order value. Orders $200.01+ will be charged 10% of the total order value with a cap at $300.
All shipping charges are based on the original retail price of the product prior to any discounts being applied.
*Orders placed in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands will have additional costs.
- Return policy as stated applies to all phone orders placed from website as well as all in store purchases. Receipt must accompany all returns.
- Antiques are sold as is.
- No returns or exchanges on any special or custom orders.
- If item is not in stock and ordered from vendor it is considered a special orders
- Store credit is good for 6 months.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required to place special or custom orders.
- 50% non-refundable deposit will be required.
- Quoted lead times may vary due to unforseen events.
M Naeve works to ensure all products are free of defects. Note many items carry a slight variation due to the handcrafted nature of the products we make and of the vintage pieces we find from around the globe.
Claims: All damage claims and return requests MUST be filed within 10 days of initial receipt, no exceptions. Quality or defective claims may be reported as soon as the issue is apparent. Any customer wishing to file a claim may submit an email to email@example.com.
All claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
1) Photographs of the product AND the box it arrived in;
2) M Naeve order number;
3) Bill to and ship to information.
Returns: Any customer wishing to return any item must first contact M Naeve for prior approval. For all returns, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the product back to M Naeve. Once the product is received and inspected, the original form of payment will be credited for the amount of the product minus original freight and a 25% restocking fee.